Saturday, May 23, 2015

Vaune's May Newsletter is Posted

Happy Spring, May Day, and Mother's Day to you all!
 
     Better late than never - my May Newsletter is now posted!.  I will making more posts soon - all I can say is that it has been a VERY busy few months!
 
You can click here to see it:
 
 
***Please pass along this info - I have been having problems when sending out my newsletters.  I use a service, so that it does not appear as SPAM, but for the  last 2 newsletters that I have sent out, about 40% of them were marked as spam.  I am trying to find and fix the problem, but I the meantime, I will let you know through my blog when I post a newsletter.  You can always go to my website (www.vaune.com ) and click on the newsletter link at the top. If you follow my blog, you will get the link. 
 
     May newsletter includes several specials, some info and pix on Madeira Embroidery, and the dates for our June Sew-in in Santa Barbara.  No teachers at this event - just a weekend + of getting away, relaxing, and sewing!  If you are interested, please give me a call (805-529-5005) or email me (vaune@vaune.com).  We can arrive Friday afternoon, (June 26) and we can actually stay through Tuesday.  The base fee for your room and meals for Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon is $185.  If you want to stay Monday or Tuesday, it is an extra $60 / night for your room and meals.
 
 
 
 
 
     I have been doing some tidying up of my files - I am including several pictures of different pieces of Madeira embroidery and white work that I have found.  Just a little eye candy for you!
 









See you soon!

Happy Stitching,
Vaune
 

No comments:

Post a Comment