Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

             From me to you.............


     Here is my wish for all of you for 2013.........

Time to spend with your loved ones, family and friends

A healthy year where you can put 2 feet on the floor (or scooter) each morning
 
Time to stitch at least a little bit each day

The ability to see the beauty that surrounds us............in people, in nature, and in our creativity

The chance to make a new friend

To remember to be thankful for all we have, especially when there are so many that have so little

   I also want to thank all of you for being my stitching buddies!  I get so much enjoyment from talking to you, teaching you, and sharing with you.  I count my blessings that I am able to travel around the country and meet so many of you and share ideas.  Fun, fun, fun!  I always say that stitches are the best, and I truly mean that.

    Have a wonderful rest of the holiday!  All of the chicks were home at the same time for a brief 48 hours - it seemed to fly by!  We also had our 26th anniversary on Thursday, so this has been a busy week!
     I also want to say so sorry!  I had all of my posts for December done early (except for this one, as we took our xmas card picture Chritmas morning) and posted them on a timer.  I did not realize that once I had the date/time set on each one that I still had to hit post, so they will be coming!

     I am also working on my newsletter, so that will be emailed soon!

Happy Stitching
Vaune





4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Vaune. A I wish that all your dreams come true in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jeannie! Did you have everyone home too? Hope yours was a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! and Happy Stitching!
    You really do need to click on that Publish button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't I know it! I ma just working on my newsletter - have youo heard about the period costume exhibit at the Bowers Museumin Santa Ana? I can't wait to go see it - it looks fantastic. If you don't know about it, info will be in my newsletter, which I hope will to send on New Year's Day.

    ReplyDelete