Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A-Z is back, but Beware!

    December  Newsletter is Posted!
Just click here!

     I am so sorry it has been a while since I have posted - I have subbed for the last 6 weeks in Transitional Kidnergarten.  I had a lot of fun with 23 4-5 year olds, but have realized that there is a reason I had my kids when I was young!

     Great news! 3 of the A-Z books from Country Bumpkin are being reprinted and are in stock now, retailing for $20!  (See newsletter for sale).  They have different covers than the original publications, and one has a new title, so be aware of that - NONE of these are new books.

     The first reprint is A-Z of Embroidery.  This is a GREAT reference book if you do any embroidery!  The inside is the same - step by step pictures for each stitch.


                                       New Edition



 Old Edition 


     The new edition has the same pictures, the same layout, etc. as the old edition - just a different cover.

     Next is the A-Z of Bullions, now known as A-Z of Embroidered Motifs



     
                                             New Edition






                                                                   Old Edition



And finally, A-Z of Stumpwork


                                                               New Edition



                                                                        Old Edition


     The one to watch out for is the A-Z of Embroidered Motifs, as the title has changed. I had several calls from stitchers thinking that a new book had come out, but only a reprint!  Great for all of you who do not already have this book in your library!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, with your friends and family.

Happy Stitching,

Vaune

No comments:

Post a Comment