Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gone but not Forgotten!

                   Home at last!

  The Sewing and Stichery Expo is over and 2 books on CD later, I am home.  I apologize up front fro not posting more of these pictures while I was there, but not enough hours in the day.........



     All of the major sewing machine companies were at the show -here is the Bernina booth.
 
 


     Viking was was here also.  Janome and Pfaff had booths, but I didn't have my camera when I went past them!





     More fabric booths!





     and more fabric booths..........



     but not only fabrics - here is a yarn booth, and believe me, they had some beautiful yarns!




     Hancock's of Paducah...................





     Independant Pattern companies were there in full force, with some great patterns!



     Fabrics and knick knacks.............




     Kits.................








     Tools................




     And my favorite, books!

As you can see, there is something for everyone!  I am so full of new ideas - can't wait to start stitching and sewing.  I have one more post from the Expo, and then on to other things!

Happy Stitching,
Vaune
 
 
 
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment