Friday, March 1, 2013

The Sewing and Stitchery Expo.... Day 2

  Friday and Still Going Strong!

        Friday is (almost) over and I still have not made it around all of the booths yet!  We arrived at 7:30 this morning (the earliest that they will let the vendors in), so we had an hour to walk around and look at the booths.  They were not open until 8:30, but at least we could look and see where we wanted to come back to.  For once, (fortunately for my drawers at home), there was not anything I could live without at Vogue Fabrics.  Of course, they bring new things in each day, so who knows what I may see tomorrow.

 
 
 

     Me at the Blue Gate entrance, where we park.     





     Walking to the Showplex.  This is held at the HUGE fairgrounds in Puyallup, WA.  There are 2 showrooms, and the Showplex is the larger of the 2.  I am in the Showplex building.




     As we all know, the fair has the best food!  The Scone Wagon has scones with raspberry sauce and Strawberry shortcake with homemade buiscuits.......... a must at least once while I am here.



     Suzanne Brisach (President of SAGA) and Tawn Hunka (President Elect of SAGA) at my booth - they are helping me this week - yeah!

 
 
     Vogue Fabrics booth - yummy!
 


     Janome booth







     This booth has the cutest things - they are all machine embroidered and she sells the discs with the designs.  One of my favorites is this train mat - all of the mat is embroidered - even the bridge and the houses.  All of the little wooden trains with the magnets on each end fit in here - Perfect for a little boy!




 
     More shops to enjoy........
 
 

     Pacific Fabrics (yes, I have a tab runnng there.............)

 
 
     Koala furniture - beautiful!
 


Viking Sewing machines




Another cute little shop to explore.


This was quick pictures from 3 of the 10 rows..........more tomorrow, as we are exhausted and are off to bed.  More pictures tomorrow, and I have 3 classes that I am teaching, so for now,

Happy Stitching,
Vaune










No comments:

Post a Comment