Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fabric Finds!


Fabric Finds!


                                    
     Here are a couple of fabrics that I found at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup this year, and I decided my fabric stash just couldn't do without them.

     What I really liked was that I HAVE some of these old patterns in my collection.  I love the look of these little girls when they looked like little girls!



   My oldest daughter (who is now 20) was never much of a girly girl - she was and still does have a more tailored style.  My youngest daughter (18) was what we called a 'twirly girly' - when she was 2, she put her jewelry on every morning before she got out of bed!  She loved dresses with full skirts so she could twirl, and she wore all of these styles of dresses.
     These fabrics always out a smile on my face when I see them, so I think I may make a tote or something that I will use all of the time.  Sometimes, fabric just makes me happy! 

Happy Stitching,
Vaune

No comments:

Post a Comment