Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fifties Fabric Finds


                                                Fifties Fabric Finds!
     Here are more fine fabrics!  This one I bought when I was at the Sewing and Stitchery Expo in Puyallup - it was in the same fabric family as the little girls' dresses from the post yesterday.





      This one I bought at BJ Fabrics in NYC when I was there in April - I used this to make a ruler holder for one of my class samples - I used this fabric on the back and for one of the pockets.


      
     This one I found when I was on the Quilt Run here in So Cal a couple of weeks ago.  Very whimsical and it had my favorite color (pink), so I knew I could find a home for it in my sewing room.  
     I really need to have about 8 more hours each day............the things I could get done!  I just found some vintage ladies' magazines fro the early 20's - i am going to look through them again tonight and will share soon...........
Happy Stitching,
Vaune
  

No comments:

Post a Comment