Friday, July 13, 2012

Roses Tote


New Tote Class!


    New classes!  May/June/July keeps me buzzing, as all of my class proposals for SAGA, Stitchery Expo, ETAC and Cotton and Chocolate are due.  Here is a new bag, The Rosebud Tote, that I have designed.  The tool caddy fits perfectly inside and I used a nifty stabilizer that is lightweight but gives the sides body so that it stand instead of slouching over when it is empty. 

    
     It has 3 trusty dusty little pockets, but you can change them to make them larger.  You can also add them to both sides.  The handles are nadmade from leather by an artisan who specializes in buttons to add something a bit diffferent.
     It is not your usual baby outfit, but sometimes we have to stretch ourselves, and I use this all of the time for ME!  As much as I like to stitch and you all kow I LOVE to make baby clothes, it is nice to make something that is fairly quick and easy, still has a sense of me, and is something that I will use! 
Happy Stitching,
Vaune

No comments:

Post a Comment